Stone Bridge Personnel
Substance Abuse Licensed Clinician Kaufman, TX
Stone Bridge Personnel is seeking a Licensed Clinician for a Substance Abuse Facility.
- Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
- Follow progress of discharged patients to determine effectiveness of treatments.
- Conduct chemical dependency program orientation sessions.
- Review and evaluate clients’ progress in relation to measurable goals described in treatment
- Modify treatment plans to comply with changes in client status.
- Coordinate counseling efforts with mental health professionals or other health professionals, such as doctors, nurses, or social workers.
- Plan or implement follow-up or aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs.
- Intervene as an advocate for clients or patients to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Attend training sessions to increase knowledge and skills.
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other professionals to evaluate individuals’ mental and physical condition and to determine their suitability for participation in a specific program.
- Participate in case conferences or staff meetings.
- Act as liaisons between clients and medical staff.
- Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting clients or patients.
- Confer with family members or others close to clients to keep them informed of treatment planning and progress.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
If you have the following license in Texas, you are encouraged to apply today!
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (40 hours)
Location: Kaufman, TX
Salary: DOE $45K – $65K
Sign-On Bonus: $3000.00
Attire: Business Casual