Stone Bridge Personnel
Order Pulling Tyler, Tx
Stone Bridge Personnel is seeking ORDER PULLERS to start immediately! If your ready to start working, please apply and we will call you same day! Please fully read the job description and schedule before applying as we want to ensure you understand the position and what is required.
Shift Schedule: 10am – 11pm with daily OVERTIME (REQUIRED)
Attire: Shorts, Jeans and closed shoes
Pay: $13.00 hrly
- Complete order receipts.
- Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
- Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Receive and count stock items, and record data manually or on computer.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins, and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Compare merchandise invoices to items received to ensure that shipments are correct.
- Mark stock items, using identification tags, stamps, RF Scanner, or other labeling equipment.
- Take inventory or examine merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- Design and set up advertising signs and displays of merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables to attract customers and promote sales.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Keep records on the use or damage of stock or stock-handling equipment.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location, based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities
- Receive, unload, open, unpack, or issue sales floor merchandise.