Stone Bridge Personnel
Office Clerk Troup, Tx
Do you have office experience? Are you a quick learner? Are you looking for a establish company who is willing to invest in you? Look no further, Stone Bridge Personnel has a open Bilingual Office Clerk in Troup
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management, word processing and payroll.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Assist with expense and monthly reports.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Collect and deposit money into accounts, disburse funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, keep records of collections and disbursements, and ensure accounts are balanced.
Looking for a Bilingual Offer Clerk who is considerate of time management, punctual, with a pleasant attitude.
Part-time 8:00am – 1:00pm
Jack of all office trades