Stone Bridge Personnel
Machine Operator Troup, Tx
- Measure and visually inspect products for surface and dimension defects to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Observe continuous operation of automatic machines to ensure that products meet specifications and to detect jams or malfunctions, making adjustments as necessary.
- Set up, operate, or tend metal or plastic molding, casting, or core making machines to mold
- Turn valves and dials of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, and speed and feed rates, and to set cycle times.
- Observe meters and gauges to verify and record temperatures, pressures, and press-cycle times.
- Smooth and clean inner surfaces of molds, using brushes, scrapers, air hoses, or grinding wheels, and fill imperfections with refractory material.
- Cool products after processing to prevent distortion.
- Unload finished products from conveyor belts, pack them in containers, and place containers in warehouses.
- Remove finished or cured products from molds, using hand tools, air hoses, and other equipment, stamping identifying information on products when necessary.
- Adjust equipment and workpiece holding fixtures, such as mold frames, tubs, and cutting tables, to ensure proper functioning.
- Trim excess material from parts, using knives, and grind scrap plastic into powder for reuse.
- Spray, smoke, or coat molds with compounds to lubricate or insulate molds, using acetylene torches or sprayers.
Full time position