Stone Bridge Personnel
Installation Technician-Construction Longview, Texas
Installation Technician (Construction) We have an immediate opening for a Installation Technician (Windows and Doors).
- Will work with install team performing installation of windows and doors in residential, and light commercial buildings.
- Will assist in some finish trim work, work with plaster, insulation and caulk. Will maintain service van/truck, tools and equipment, and notifies management for replacement tools.
- Will assist in maintaining cleanliness of work area and customer premises during and after installation project.
- Requires lifting (50-75# by self daily). More than 75# will be team lifted; must be able to climb ladders/scaffolds; requires sitting, bending, stooping, twisting frequently, squatting or kneeling occasionally; reaching above shoulders and perform repetitive movements.
- Regular exposure to heat and cold weather conditions; most work performed outside.
- Must have ability to use hand tools including tape measure, hammer, saw, chop saw, band saw, table saw (will be trained on safe operation of various saws prior to assignment} Should possess mechanical/technical skills essential for the job; good health and physical mobility required.
- Must be able to understand and effectively communicate the English language (both verbally and in writing); Bilingual desired.
- Ability to safely operate company truck pulling and backing trailer.
- Requires a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Drug test, criminal background check and MVR required.
Pay is $14–15/hr for someone who meets all of the requirements.
Normal work schedule is varied working 10/hr days; 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. or later.
Some Saturday work required.