Stone Bridge Personnel
Field Tech Hallsville, Texas
Outside Field Technician. Must be okay with working outside. Hallsville, Texas.
Essential job functions are but not limited to:
- Assists in mowing, weeding, brush hogging, picking up trash and maintaining the appearance of pump stations, well sites, corporation’s office grounds and warehouse facility.
- Assists in general maintenance of corporation’s equipment, corporation’s facility’s and corporation’s vehicles.
- Assists on the installations and repair of water mains, equipment and water meters.
- Accurately read water meters, disconnect and reconnect meter services.
- Must keep accurate records as requested by supervisors, such as but not limited to, mileage, gas usage, maintenance on equipment and other records that are required
- Responsible for monthly flushing including maintaining a log of metered water flushed from start to end of flushing times.
- Must be available to work after hours and or weekends if need be.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to follow instructions and take orders.
- Ability to read a map.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with little or no supervision.
- Must possess a strong mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of general maintenance procedures for construction and maintenance equipment and be able to learn quick knowledge of water lines, valves and water meters.
- This is a field position and consists of maintenance of the distribution system, water lines, valves, meters, pump stations etc.
- This position is primarily an outside position, except for when working on assigned duties that require inside work in such as the corporation’s warehouse and office building and etc.
- Individual must be able to work in extreme weather conditions of heat, cold and wet, sleet and or snow.
- Must be able to work below ground and at heights. Ability to lift 80 lbs. and up is required.
- Able to work in emergencies that require longer hours in poor condition.
- High School or equivalent
- Must possess a valid Class C Texas Driver’s License
- Capability of obtaining Class D then Class C Water License from TCEQ, but is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the TCEQ and the water supply corporation.
- Must pass a background check. Must pass a drug test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to commute to work in a timely manner
Monday – Friday; 7a-4p
Job Type: Full-time