Stone Bridge Personnel
Accounts Payable Specialist Marshall, Texas
Pay $16.00hr.-$18.00 hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Route invoices to departments for approval prior to entry into accounting systems; includes three-way match process
• Enter, code, and job cost invoices into accounting systems
• Maintain all vendor files, including reconciling vendor statements monthly
• Assist in problem solving and tracing sources of errors in vendor accounts with a focus on resolution
• Distribute weekly A/P payment proposal every Tuesday, and process weekly payment runs every Friday
• Complete projects as assigned
• Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Strong attention to detail, well organized and capable of prioritizing in a multitask environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external resources
• Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook); AXAPTA experience a plus
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive collaborative attitude across Republic Elite processes and
with customers, vendors, and regulatory agencies
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and
standard accepted practices
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Minimum of 2 years applicable experience, construction industry preferred
• Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards,
including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
• Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other fed eral, state, and local standards
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
• Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
Job is in Marshall